Dawn started her real estate career in St. Louis after realizing teaching high school Latin was not for her. In 2004, she had big dreams, pure grit, and nothing to lose. A few years in, the Great Recession hit, but she continued building a successful business for ten years representing buyers and sellers. After overseeing several home renovation projects and moves of her own, Dawn and her husband launched a home renovation company, Griffin David Properties, that remodels, sells, and rents select properties throughout St. Louis City and County. They had two kids and moved seven times. During this time, her real estate practice grew from a single agency to a team of seven all focused on a culture of excellence. Together the team has helped over 800 clients and has over $180 million in sales.
I really cannot imagine doing anything else. The people I meet and all that entails in helping them get from Point A to Point B – real estate is just where my heart is. I love St. Louis. The architecture, the neighborhoods, the people. I’m really proud of the team we’ve cultivated and our dedication to our clients and our community.
With an undergraduate degree in Education and a Master’s degree in Urban Planning and Real Estate Development, Dawn uses a consultative and educational approach aimed at helping home buyers and sellers understand the market, manage the ambiguities, and negotiate the best terms. Over the years she’s honed the ability to quickly synthesize multiple data points and market trends and provides clients practical counsel, proven strategies, and seamless systems to make the home buying and selling experience as stress-free as possible. Her relationships with clients last long after the close of the sale. With over 17 years experience helping clients and friends meet their real estate goals, Dawn is the trusted “realtor for life” for many throughout the St. Louis area. She’s truly at home with real estate.
- 2004 – Became licensed REALTOR®
- 2004-2014 – Worked as a single agent representing buyers and sellers.
- 2007 – Launched Griffin David Properties, which has rehabbed 20+ properties in the St. Louis area.
- 2015 – Moved from a single agent model and added first full-time team member.
- 2016 – Added full-time Buyers Agent.
- 2018 – Became a part of Circa’s ownership and leadership team. Added Transaction Coordinator to team.
- 2019 – Added second full-time Buyers Agent.
- 2020 – Added Client & Community Outreach Coordinator to the team. Closed 102 transactions and $28,315,000 in business.
Dawn has incredible patience when explaining the entire purchase process and made 100% sure that we were confident in understanding what was going on before moving to the next step. So much so that we went back to her 7 years later to sell that Glendale home and purchase our dream home in Ladue. The persistence and expert handling by her and her team made that dream happen.