St. Louis, MO 63118Map/Directions
Historic Benton Park home has great curb appeal. Enter property through charming iron gate and inside you will find many period details such as original woodwork, pocket doors, striking fireplace mantels, and impressive floor-to-ceiling glass fronted storage cabinets on both floors. Main floor with tall ceilings lends to spacious feel of living, family and dining room which all flow seamlessly for modern living. The U-shaped kitchen has updated appliances (2020), pantry, and lots of prep space. Access covered porch from kitchen. Powder room completes floor. Upstairs, large primary bedroom has balcony and dedicated bathroom with dual vanity, separate shower and tub. Another full bath, huge bedroom + space currently used as office (originally a bedroom – easily converted back). Convenient 2nd floor laundry (washer/dryer stay). Tidy yard with patio, garden area, and parking pad. Well maintained including new roof (2018), hardwoods in bedroom (2020) fence, washer/dryer (2021), water heater, AC, furnace (2022). See full list below. Great restaurants nearby & five minute walk to Benton Park (lake, tennis, pickleball).
See our Benton Park Neighborhood Guide for more information on the area, including restaurants and shopping.
- 2013 – Exterior spot tuckpointing / Stan Mauk Tuckpointing
- 2015 – Interior basement tuckpointing / Stan Mauk
- 2015 – New 200-amp electrical panel / Collins Electric
- 2016 – New rear deck & balcony / Premier Real Estate Development
- 2017 – Exterior Painting / Kennedy Painting
- 2018 – New roof (full tear off replacement) / MLK Construction
- 2020 – New kitchen appliances including GE range, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher / Slyman Brothers
- 2020 – New hardwood in bedroom – JJS Flooring
- 2021 – New Maytag washer & dryer / Slyman Brothers
- 2021 – Exterior tuckpointing & brickwork / B&G Tuckpointing
- 2021 – New fence / Imperial Fence
- 2022 – New water heater / Glosemeyer Mechanical
- 2022 – New AC and furnace / Glosemeyer Mechanical