St. Louis, MO 63118Map/Directions
Circa 1910 – Stylish rehabbed Fox Park home has great bones & personality. Awarded “Most Enhanced” property (Landmark Association 2017). Handsome curb appeal. Hardwoods throughout both floors. Gorgeous arched window floods cozy living room w/ light. Open floorplan great for entertaining leads to dining area with built-in bookshelves and WOW FACTOR mural hand-painted in 2019 by local artist. Accent lighting over center island with seating is a great gathering spot for guests. Cheerful kitchen has white cabinetry, tons of granite counter space, and stainless steel appliances. Powder room completes level. Upstairs is bright, large primary bedroom with French doors leading to relaxing balcony, where you can see tip of arch when leaves have fallen. Awesome spot to rewind. Huge closet and attached full bath. Two more nice sized bedrooms share full hall bath. BONUS – convenient 2ND FLR LAUNDRY. Deck off kitchen overlooks backyard with lush garden and great hang out space, including firepit. Fig tree & fantastic perennials. 3 car parking pad. Close to Fox Park, coffee shops, restaurants. No bones about it – a fun & functional home.
- The dining room mural was painted by local artist, Shira Berkowitz, in 2019. (Frog in the mural is named Snoop Froggy Frog, but it’s OK if you rename him.)
- Current owner goes ALL OUT on Halloween. No pressure, but the neighbors have come to expect this. 🙂
- Two gorgeous crepe myrtles and a fig tree!
- Fantastic perennials – asparagus, strawberries, lavender, mint, lilies, roses, lilac.
- A five minute bike ride to South Grand or Cherokee strip!
- Walkable: grocery, pharmacy, coffee, eats, credit union, bars, library, parks & more.
- Close to the Fox Park Dog Park, CoffeeStamp, Lona’s Lil Eats, & Kitchen House Coffee.
- Commuting is a breeze – easy access to 44, 55 and 64.
- A quick walk to multiple bus stops (10, 11, 30, and 70).