Est. 1956 – Beautifully renovated Kirkwood ranch nestled on .54 acre lot on quiet street. Handsome stone front and large front yard. Inside is freshly painted with gleaming hardwoods, open floorplan, and an abundance of natural light.
Expansive living room/dining combo has substantial stone covered feature wall. Huge windows overlook wooded acreage.
Kitchen is all new with crisp white cabinetry, stainless appliances, and darling breakfast area.
Big windows in kitchen and breakfast room overlook the front yard, and all the light creates a cheerful environment.
Primary bedroom has attached bath with gorgeous marble tile flooring and shower.
Two more bedrooms have large closets and are serviced by tastefully finished full bath.
Partially finished lower level offers great additional living space/square footage. Enjoy a spacious family room that walks out onto patio spanning length of home – a perfect spot to enjoy the leaves on crisp fall days. Windows line the family room too, offering a peaceful view.
There is a nice 4th bedroom with plenty of natural light from two windows, including an egress window.
A full bathroom, lots of storage space, and laundry hookups round out this level, but you could easily create a fifth bedroom by adding another egress window.
Home has new lighting, electric wiring, and plumbing in 2020. New roof, concrete driveway, and garage door installed in 2019. Attached 2 car garage. Fantastic location, walkable to schools, parks and business district.
Getting Around The Neighborhood
- Kirkwood High School (8 minute walk/ 3 minute bike / 2 minute drive)
- Keysor Elementary (15 minute walk/ 4 minute bike / 3 minute drive
- Kirkwood Park (20 minute walk / 8 minute bike / 5 minute drive)
- Kirkwood business district (24 minute walk / 7 minute bike/ 4 minute drive)
- Kirkwood Deli & Convenience (10 minute walk / 3 minute bike / 2 minute drive)
- Kirkwood Farmer’s Market (30 minute walk / 11 minute bike / 6 minute drive)