Our new listing at 2164 Lafayette Avenue will quickly capture your heart. It’s cute cottage curb appeal may fool you into thinking the interior is tiny – but this CONDO packs a punch with its vaulted ceilings, spacious master suite, and PRIVATE PATIO. And easy one-floor living! It offers the best of both worlds, the privacy of a single family home with the maintenance-free lifestyle of a condo in sought after Lafayette Square. You really need to check out the online tour.
One of the best parts – this is a CONDO! So you have all the privacy perks of a single family residents but with maintenance-free lifestyle of condo living.
The home is located on the edge of the park and within walking distance to all Lafayette Square has to offer. Outstanding proximity to downtown and highways for easy commuting. A Cardinals baseball game or Blues hockey game is just a five-minute drive away.
Lafayette Square Park
Lafayette Square Park is home to a fantastic summer concert series and movies in the park series. Gorgeous any time of the year, it is especially lovely in summer. You can catch vintage baseball clubs the Saint Louis Perfectos and the Lafayette Square Cyclones, teams that plays by the rules and customs of the 1860’s.
FOOD AND DRINK IN LAFAYETTE SQUARE
- Park Avenue Coffee will quickly become your spot. Known for their gooey butter cake.
- Pop is a sparkling bar and restaurant with a fun patio. Upstairs is Bailey’s Chocolate Bar.
- Polite Society offers familiar dishes with unexpected touches served in cozy but bustling space.
- SqWires has a fantastic brunch offering. Former Victorian factory space.
- 33 Wine Bar is a retail shop and intimate wine bar offering tastings, light fare and tables on a brick-accented patio.
- Mayo Ketchup is a fast casual eatery featuring Puertorican, Dominican and Cuban food.
- Square One Brewery and Distillery serves craft brews from restored historic building and outdoor beer garden.
- Planter’s House serves impressive hand-crafted cocktails from the cozy interior or the popular patio.
- ElevenEleven Mississippi is a long-time favorite bistro serving Californian cuisine with a wine emphasis in a stylish renovated-factory space.
More Favorite Spots
- Clementine’s Naughty & Nice Creamery specializes in handcrafted, all-natural, small batch ice cream. We’re fans of the Olive Oil & Lemon Verbena, but Gooey Butter Cake is their most popular flavor.
- Vin De Set is a warm bistro setting for Southern French fare and has an excellent rooftop bar with views of the Arch.
MORE LAFAYETTE SQUARE RESOURCES
The Lafayette Square Website is an incredible resource that covers not just the rich history of the community, but has an event calendar and links to various groups and committees dedicated to preservation, conservation, commerce, and the arts in Lafayette Square.
Contact us if you have questions about this adorable listing at 2164 Lafayette Avenue. The property is staged and ready to show. Listed at $199,900.