If you are thinking about selling your home, don’t forget about the importance of staging your home! Staging your home can help you sell your home quicker and easier. Here are seven reasons you should stage your home:
- In a 2014 survey of over 3,500 homes professionally staged, over 50% sold for 10% MORE than their un-staged neighbors home.
- In a recent Real Estate Staging Association Survey, professionally staged homes spent 72% LESS time on the market.
- In a 2015 National Association of Realtor Survey, over 81% of buyers said it was easier to visualize the STAGED property as their next home.
- According to NAR, over 95% of buyers are online first looking at photos of the home before they go visit or call an agent.
- According to a 2014 Zillow survey of real estate experts, home staging was listed as a top two necessary item for sellers.
- Staging helps showcase a home and makes it easier for the buyers to see themselves in the space.
- Staging helps reduce clutter- when a buyer sees clutter they may think that the home doesn’t have enough storage space, by reducing clutter you help the buyer see a organized home with ample storage.