Est. 1964 – Move-in ready 3 bedroom/2 bathroom ranch home in Lindbergh School District is tucked into quiet subdivision.
Versatile open floorplan with vaulted ceiling is large enough for big dinners and game nights and opens to newly refreshed kitchen with updated appliances – fridge, range, disposal (2019) and counters (2020).
From here, head to the large living room addition with wood-burning fireplace for cozy nights.
Easy access to a FULLY FENCED (2019) backyard with patio – ready for pets, play, grilling, and gardening.
Master bedroom has completely renovated ensuite bath and closet (2017).
Cheerful hall bathroom updated in 2018, serves two additional bedrooms – all bedrooms have new ceiling fans and closet doors.
Basement is partially finished and includes plenty of storage space, plus laundry area.
AC (2015), water heater (2017), sump pump (2019). Convenient location close to Grant’s Farm, Grant’s Trail, shopping, parks, schools.
- Recent Kitchen Refresh – new counters (2020)
- New Refrigerator, Range, and Disposal (2019)
- Newer Dishwasher (2013)
- Complete Renovation of Master Bath (2017)
- Hall bathroom updated (2018)
- Remodeled Family Room (2014)
- New Closet Doors (2020)
- Carrier Energy Star Furnace installed 2009
- R-30 blown-in insulation (May 2010)
- Anderson Storm Door installed 2011
- New Roof installed March 16, 2012
- Lennox AC installed July 2015
- New Sump Pump (2019)
- New Water Heater (2017)
- New ceiling fans in all bedrooms (2019)
- Yard is ready for your pets, new fence in March 2019
- Sappington Elementary, Truman Middle, and Lindbergh High School