Client Appreciation Fall Festival 2021
The Circa Properties Fall Fest is back and this may be our biggest yet! This year our client appreciation party will be in the street in front of our Tower Grove South office – an outdoor, family-friendly affair! We hope to see you.
- Saturday, October 30th from 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- 3353 Roger Place, St. Louis, MO 63116
- Street closed from Parker Avenue to McDonald Avenue
.Stop by – say hi – enjoy…
- Live Bluegrass
- Snacks & Craft Beer
- Client Appreciation Giveaways
- Costumes Encouraged / Costume Contest
- Balloon Artist
- Kick Off of our Winter Coat Drive (see below)
- …and much more
The festivities are free, but an RSVP would be helpful for planning. Not required to attend, but always appreciated. Please Note: This year’s event will be outdoors. Masks are required when indoors.
Winter Coat Drive
The Fall Fest will also be the kick off for our Annual Winter Coat Drive. This year we’ll be supporting children and families of Buder Elementary. We’ll be collecting new and gently used winter items including coats, hats, gloves, scarves, jackets and vests. Donations can be dropped off at Circa Fall Fest or at one of the Circa offices on Sunday, November 14th between 1:00 – 3:00 pm.