We have an open house this Sunday (10/25/15) at our newest listing. 6114 Arendes is on a wonderful tree-lined street in the desirable Holly Hills area of St. Louis. This beautiful renovated home features 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 bonus rooms, and so much more. Here is a quick overview:
Close to many great amenities:
- 3 minute walk to the 180 acre Cardondelet Park
- 5 minute walk to Iron Barley and Quincy Street Bistro
- 10 minute walk or 3 minute drive to YMCA Rec Complex
- 12 minute walk or 5 minute drive to Loughborough Commons (Starbucks, Schnucks, Qdoba, Paneera, Lowe’s, and more)
- Quick and easy access to Highway 55 – quick commute downtown
With a fireplace, abundance of natural light, and soothing colors, the living room and dining room are warm and inviting spaces, large enough to host parties. Imagine hosting your next Thanksgiving here!
A family room/breakfast area spans the back of the house. It is flooded with natural light and opens to a partially covered deck, perfect for entertaining.
All the large bedrooms are on the upper level. This home’s fourth bedroom is being used as a playroom, but could easily be an office.
There is another finished bonus/rec space in the basement and a separate office space, along with laundry, storage, and another bathroom. A two car garage and beautiful landscaping make this home a “total package”.
Interested? Stop by our open house this Sunday, October 25, 1-3pm for more information. Please visit 6114arendes.com for plenty of extra photos to really get a feel for all this home has to offer. And of course reach out to me with any questions to learn more.