Homes sell every month of the year. Here are 7 reasons why you should list your home today rather than wait for spring
1. People tromping around in the snow are serious buyers.
2. Serious winter time buyers have fewer homes to choose from during the holidays and less competition = a higher sale price.
3. Buyers are more emotional about “getting into a place before Christmas”.
4. Houses show better when decorated for the holidays.
5. Many relocation buyers have to move before their new job begins. They cannot wait until Spring to buy.
6. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
7. If your home is not on the market, it won’t sell. You can still restrict showing access to conform to your holiday schedule.
When selecting agents to interview to sell your home THIS YEAR, here are 3 reasons to call me first.
1. Average list price to sale price ratio is 97%.
2. Average days on the market from list date to sale date is 58.
3. Superior marketing program ensures that your home stands out from the pack.