Oakland – California
- List Price: $525,000
- Address: 6226 Bromley Ave,Oakland, CA 94621
- Summary: Single Family / 2 beds1 bath1,010 sqft
- Details: Remodeled Craftsman Bungalow with updated kitchen, fresh paint, and finished basement that can be used as a bonus room for an office or media room.
- Neighborhood: Havenscourt, close to schools, shopping, dining, and transportation.
- Walk Score: 68
- Commute to San Francisco: 50 minutes via car, 44 minutes via public transportation, 60+ minutes via bike
- Commute to downtown Oakland: 19 via car, 24 minutes via public transportation, 38 minutes via bike
Denver – Colorado
- List Price: $524,000
- Address: 2580 S Clarkson Street,Denver, CO 80210
- Summary: Single Family / 3 beds2 bath1,830 sqft
- Details: Bungalow with remodeled kitchen, stainless appliances, updated bathrooms, and newer roof and furnace.
- Neighborhood: Rosedale, near golf course, park, pool with restaurants and shops minutes away.
- Walk Score: 62
- Commute to downtown: 25 minutes via car, 45 minutes via public transportation, 32 minutes via bike
St. Louis – Missouri
- List Price: $525,000
- Address: 1024 Mississippi Avenue, St. Louis, MO
- Summary: Single Family / 3 beds3 bath3,450 sqft
- Details: Stunning completely renovated home in historic Lafayette Square has immediate WOW factor as you enter living room that flows into 2 story dining room w/breathtaking chandelier (which lowers by switch for easy bulb changing). Desirable open floor plan accentuated w/historic details & hardwood floors. Completely remodeled (2014) kitchen boasts granite counters, large gas range, double ovens, and stainless appliances. Enjoy morning coffee at large built in breakfast nook w/vaulted ceiling. Half bath and laundry on first floor. Second floor family room and office area overlooks dining room from a mezzanine. Two large bedrooms + full bath w/double sink & ceramic shower/tub. Third floor is huge loft-like master suite with living area that includes wet bar +fireplace. Master bath has jetted tub, double vanities, large walk-in closet, and washer dryer hookup. Three zone heating/cooling. Nice outdoor entertaining area. Low maintenance yard with newly added landscape lighting.
- Neighborhood: Historic Lafayette Square with amazing restaurants, bars, and shopping within walking distance. Beautiful park with free outdoor concerts. Excellent location for commuting.
- Walk Score: 70
- Commute to downtown: 3 minutes via car, 10 minutes via public transportation, 5 minutes via bike, 21 minutes via walking
For a viewing or more information, contact us. We’d love to show you all this home and neighborhood has to offer.