This fine fall weekend, I invite you to head into South St Louis City to get to know the Northampton Neighborhood and some of the homes for sale there!
– 12-2pm – 5329 Mardel. 4 bed, 2 bath. Beautiful Tudor style home with updated kitchen and baths. There are hardwood floors throughout the main level. Stained glass windows are located in the living room & master bedroom. The kitchen has white cabinets, stainless steel appliances & ceramic tile floors. Take note of the cove ceilings & beautiful woodwork. The living room is open to the dining room with a decorative fireplace. Master suite in the upper level boasts a bathroom off of the bedroom. Bonus area upstairs by master bedroom has room for computer desk. 2 bedrooms are on the main floor and 2 bedrooms are located on the upper level. This home has zoned heating and cooling. Stainless steel kitchen appliances, and washer/dryer are negotiable. The fenced back yard has access to the attached 2 car garage. This is a good opportunity to live on a great tree lined street in the North Hampton neighborhood. $187,000
– 12-3pm – 3474 Macklind Ave. 2 bed, 2.5 bath. 2+ bedrooms, 2.5 baths, tons of updates & a 2 car garage!!!! Did I mention the house is under 20 years old? There is a Master Bedroom with a Master Bath & Walk-In Closet. New carpeting, new painting, some new light fixtures & so much more. The kitchen has been redesigned with new appliances, cabinets & counter top. Both Main Floor Bathrooms have been completely updated as well. The basement has been finished with a large family room, office/gym, storage room, half bath & a utility room. The large deck has been refinished and is ready for your bbq. The two car garage is fantastic!! Newer HVAC systems! Seriously this house has everything you need! Sq ftg does not include finished basement. What a great location – close to the Hill; Macklind Business District; walk to the YMCA; not far from a couple of parks (Tilles & Sublette); close to Target & Hampton Village. Location!!! $162,900
– 1-3pm – 5458 Lindenwood Ave. 4 bed, 2.5 bath. Do not miss this 1.5 story home with over 2500 Sq.Ft of living space in sought after South City location. The main level includes 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, hardwood floors, canned lighting, crown moulding, fireplace and newer windows throughout. Eat-in kitchen with all appliances included leads to out door deck. Upstairs includes large 21 X 12 bedroom along with a half bath and another additional bedroom. The fully finished basement includes a large wet bar, canned lighting, full bath, possible 5th bedroom/office/rec room, laundry room, additional room for storage and walk out. Fully fenced in backyard includes deck and patio along with 1 Car Garage. Seller is offering a 1 Year Home Warranty. NOTE: square footage in tax records are incorrect. sq/ft is 1591 with addition 900+ sq/ft of living space in lower level. $195,000
And we’ll stay on the same street for the rest!
– 2-4pm – 5245 Lindenwood. 4 bed, 2 bath. This beautiful gingerbread sits on one of the prettiest blocks of Lindenwood! No stone has been left unturned. The sellers have taken care of everything and I mean everything! Features 4 bedrooms & 2 baths, newer windows throughout, a gorgeous kitchen with all appliances refinished hardwood flooring, newer upgraded roof, the sunroom even has new windows…the list goes on and on! There is more than $300K in the updating of this home. It is truly the deal of the year…you also get an oversized newer 2 car garage. Every level has been renovated. Don’t miss your opportunity to be the envy of the neighborhood. $279,900
– 2-4pm – 5748 Lindenwood Ave. 2 bed, 1 bath. From the moment you enter the front door you will feel as though you are in Pottery Barn. This home is tastefully done and beautifully maintained. All you need do is MOVE IN! Features refinished hardwood floors, original leaded windows in the living room, gorgeous kitchen with all appliances and remodeled sunroom to name a few. Updates include privacy fence, addition of electricity to garage for door opener, indoor light fixture, two outdoor motion detector light fixtures, one outdoor electrical outlet and three indoor electrical outlets, garage roof in 02, newer gutters, and fresh paint throughout. This home has an expandable attic which could add additional living space if completed. Your buyers will not want to miss this one. $154,900
Forecast for Sunday is 55 and Sunny! Get out, enjoy this lovely fall weather, and find your next home!